We are delighted by the news that under Alert Level 2 we are able to undertake open homes and private inspections for properties for sale.
However, as you may be aware, the way that we show properties has changed due to COVID-19 and we ask you to review and understand the following conditions. Our priority is to ensure that sellers and buyers feel confident they are safe during the period that they work with us.
The following guidelines are non-negotiable and in place to ensure we can provide a safe viewing environment for everyone involved.
Alert Level 2 Private Viewing Guidelines:
- Please ensure you provide accurate contact information to your Ray White salesperson for contact tracing purposes in case we may need to contact you in future
- Please observe social distancing of 2 metres during private viewing
- No more than 10 people are to be inside the home at any one time which may cause delays, please be patient
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival and upon exiting the property
- Please refrain from touching surfaces, handles and doorknobs
- Viewings will be kept as brief as possible
- Please refrain from touching anything at the property
- Please remove shoes before entering the property
- We reserve the right to store your contact details, and share if required, solely for the purposes of any future contract tracing, should it be necessary
- No attendees are permitted who may have been unwell, are self-isolating or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days. Please let us know immediately if you are unsure
- High-risk customers should not attend any viewing (those over 70 or with existing medical conditions)
If you have any concerns or questions, please raise these directly with the listing agent when we contact you to confirm your viewing time.